T.H.O.M.A.S will improve the outcome of the patient by using patient-centered care, pro-active management and vigilance. Coping with unpredictable events and providing emotional support.
"Everything in life that is of value requires continuous effort and renewal."
I have expertise in the emergency department and the intensive care department. For me it's a way of life. Learn a lot, see different strategies and possibilities to organize the work.
• Advanced pediatric life support (APLS)
• PIT= Paramedic Intervention Team
• Super User training SERVO-I with NAVA (MAQUET)
• Ventilation with Evita Dräger
• Anesthesia and the child's brain
• Youth Leader, Kazou - Christelijke Mutualiteit
• Volunteer for disadvantaged people, Bouworde
• Intensive program, Management - Vlerick Business school
• B.S. in Emergency Care, Emergency & Critical Care Nursing - KH Zuid-West-Vlaanderen
• B.S. in Nursing - Hogeschool Gent
• Haute Ecole Spécialisée de Suisse Occidentale
• Dutch (native speaker)
• English (fluent)
• French (fluent)
• Youth advisor - Jeugd Advies Centrum
• Snowboard instructor - Intersoc
• Writer/participator - Inpetto jeugddienst
Nurse in Intensive care and Emergency services. My work at the ICU is to improve the outcome of the patient by using patient-centred care, pro-active management and vigilance, coping with unpredictable events, and providing emotional support.
Here I had the opportunity to extend my career and improve my skills. I worked at different healthcare companies (AZ Sint- Lucas, AZ Groeninge, AZ Sint Elisabeth, etc.) My activities were focused on critical and emergency care.
Lecturer at the general studies of nursing and emergency & critical care nursing. Additionally I do follow-up of student’s internships and bachelor projects.
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT
Get in touch to see how we can help your organization by supplying expertise in emergency room and critical care nursing.
PHONE: +32 78 48 40 41
MOBILE: +32 473 58 30 33
Design by Studio Vonk