T.H.O.M.A.S will improve the outcome of the patient by using patient-centered care, pro-active management and vigilance. Coping with unpredictable events and providing emotional support.
"Everything in life that is of value requires continuous effort and renewal."
I have expertise in the emergency department and the intensive care department. For me it's a way of life. Learn a lot, see different strategies and possibilities to organize the work.
• EUSIM SIMULATION INSTRUCTOR
• Advanced pediatric life support (APLS)
• PIT= Paramedic Intervention Team
• Super User training SERVO-I with NAVA (MAQUET)
• Ventilation with Evita Dräger
• Anesthesia and the child's brain
• Healthcare simulation instructor
• Debriefing instructor.
• Crew resource management
• Intensive program, Management - Vlerick Business school
• B.S. in Emergency Care, Emergency & Critical Care Nursing - KH Zuid-West-Vlaanderen
• B.S. in Nursing - Hogeschool Gent
• Haute Ecole Spécialisée de Suisse Occidentale
• Dutch (native speaker)
• English (fluent)
• French (fluent)
• Co-Architect in Medical/ Education infrastructure
• Active member of the Urban Research Education and Knowledge Alliance (U!REKA)
• Supporting Entrepreneurship and Innovation
• Involved in the European Universities Initiative
Nurse in Intensive care and Emergency services. My work at the ICU is to improve the outcome of the patient by using patient-centred care, pro-active management and vigilance, coping with unpredictable events, and providing emotional support.
I worke at different healthcare companies in Belgium (AZ Sint- Lucas,, ASZ Aalst. AZ Sint Elisabeth, AZ Sint Jan, AZ Jan Portaels, AZ Zeno etc.) My activities are focused on critical and emergency care.
Lecturer at the general studies of nursing and emergency & critical care nursing. Healthcare simulation instructor & debriefing instructor. Additionally I do follow-up of student’s internships and bachelor projects.
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT
Get in touch to see how we can help your organization by supplying expertise in emergency room and critical care nursing.
PHONE: +32 78 48 40 41
MOBILE: +32 473 58 30 33
Design by Studio Vonk